Christmas background

"You can walk the walk and talk the talk when everyone is watching and listening, but your true character comes from what you do when no one is watching." Me

Friday, September 3, 2010

AAsher's first 8 months..... at OneTrueMedia.com

Sorry it's so long. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh you're off to a beautiful start! Aasher is darling! As you follow blogs, if you enter your blog address, they will populate your blog roll on your profile! If you add a gadget to your blog, a column will appear of blogs you follow! Have lots of fun with your blog!

txkerri said...

Thank you so much!! blog roll gadget added!!

Tracy said...

It really is quite fun to blog! I have yet to figure out a montage...I'm saving it for when Jack turns a year old! And eventually I'll figure out how to add video. I started my blog in March of this year and posted from my journal for over two months until I caught up to current day! When you click on the add a gadget, there is a place where you can click for more gadgets. And your design tab will let you drag and drop items to arrange them to your liking. Have fun! And do post lots of pictures! Aasher is DARLING!

txkerri said...

I am having so much fun with this thing..... and reading everyone elses. I must have spent hours yesterday on Bill and Ria's blog soaking up information. You can start the montage now if you wanted and you can always add to it as you go. That's my plan anyway. It's really simple to do, but takes a while if you have a ton of pictures as I do. LOL
I wished I had started earlier, as so much has happened up to this point, but I guess better late than never right? Is there a way to shrink the pics to fit along the sides? Seems like everytime I put one up there, it runs over into the middle :( I would like to add pics of ALL the kids.
Thanks for the compliment on my angel. Your little Jack is so beautiful. You are blessed.
Oh, and thanks for being my 1st follower!!!!! Yee haw!!

txkerri said...

Tracy........... I just realized you have "my" Jeremiah verse on your blog!!!!!!