Before our little AAsher came along, each day was a rush and taken for granted. He has taught us to slow down a bit and smell the flowers and pay attention to the small things.
Christmas background
"You can walk the walk and talk the talk when everyone is watching and listening, but your true character comes from what you do when no one is watching." Me
Friday, September 3, 2010
New to this blog thing.............
Hi all!! As you will be able to tell, I am totally a newbie when it comes to this blogging stuff. I have been lurking and reading various blogs that people have from baby center and I have found it quite addicting. Sometimes they make me cry and sometimes they just make my day. I figured I would give it a shot...... Some of my friends have told me that my every day life could be a movie. I really don't think it's ALLLL that interesting, but it is eventful at times. Seems like there is always something going on around here. But hey, with 7 kiddo's, what can you expect right?? The first thing I want to do is upload my little AAsher's video that I made of his first 8 months. It has lots of pictures of the family and I think it may be a great place to start. It's kindof long.....sorry :-) I guess the next thing I need to do is finish my "about me", that way I can introduce you to myself and my absolutely wonderful family!! I will work on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment