Christmas background

"You can walk the walk and talk the talk when everyone is watching and listening, but your true character comes from what you do when no one is watching." Me

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family trip to the Houston Zoo!

 Daddy finally got a day off of work!! Yay!! Let's go to the zoo!! 104 degrees outside, but it's not too bad. Little bit of overcast and wind every now and then.
We get to the zoo and guess what....... everybody and their grandma had the same idea! LOL It took about 45 minutes of driving around and around and around to find a spot, which by the way was not a REAL parking spot, but oh well, we are going to park there anyway. (just what we need is ANOTHER ticket). It was well worth the trip though...........
                                                                 Brittnie far left, Daddy and AAsher, Wayllon in red, Willy to the right and Brianna.

                                                                                
                                                                           AAsher loves his Brianna! He really likes her glasses too!!
                                   Brittnie and Wayllon. No, we can not bring the goat home...............
Willy and WayllonThe merry go round made AAsher sick :(
                                                                              Brianna is 17.... Willy is 14..... I think Willy may be a tall boy.
                                                                        DADDY!!!!! WHAT IS THAT???
                                                                               Can I touch it?
                                                                                    Awe, it's soft :)
                                                                               Can I eat it daddy?
                                                                                                 COME HERE GOAT!!!! Where are you going?
                                                                                Come back!!
                                                                            I guess I will just eat my hands instead..... yumm, goats taste good!!!!


What a great day we had!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm so glad that you've decided to blog! Aasher is a delightful little boy! His joy is apparent all the way to this Mama in California...beautiful spirited boy! Give him kisses from our family!

Ashley said...

Aasher is so beautiful! I love your blog :)