Christmas background

"You can walk the walk and talk the talk when everyone is watching and listening, but your true character comes from what you do when no one is watching." Me

Monday, November 22, 2010

10 months, pumpkins and sack of potatoes.......

Still trying to get caught up, so here is our adventures from the month of October :-)

AAsher is 10 months old and is growing longer as you can see, but still weighs in at a whopping 16 pounds!



We also took some pictures with a new photographer in the pumpkin patch......... AAsher was so amazed at all the people and pumpkins, that it was pretty difficult to get him to smile.....









So, since the photographer couldn't get that many smiles out of AAsher, he offered to do another shoot the following week for free!!! :-) Yay me!!!














Halloween is here!! I wish I would have taken some pictures of the decorations I did in the house.... they were pretty creepy. Spiderwebs and big scary skeletons. Oh well, hopefully I remember next year :-)
AAsher's grandma got him some super cute pj's. The pumpkin face glowed in the dark and he was totally amazed at that. LOL These pics were took in the dark.......




Since I am always calling AAsher our little "sack of potatoes", I decided that his costume was going to be just that. I got some burlap and some string and went to town constructing his costume. I think it turned out pretty good. (poor baby was stuffed with wal-mart sacks inside to make the sack look full. LOL he didn't mind it though).


I took the 3 boys to the pumpkin patch to take some costume pics..... Willy was a hippie, Wayllon is a "cool ghoul".




We attended the fall festival at the college on Oct. 30.   AAsher competed in the costume contest against about 20 other babies 11 months and under and guess what????? He WON FIRST PLACE!!! I love his expression in this picture. This is the picture that was in the local newspaper. Our baby boy is a celebrity :-)


 This pretty much wraps up the month of October. Busy, busy, busy, but soooo much fun!!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Oh my gosh, what is with me these days? That last picture of Aasher raising his arms and winning first place made me CRY! I'm crying over a sack of potatoes, LOL!!

Jen said...

awesome pictures! of course he won first place..that costume is so adorable especially with him in it!!!

erikatx said...

GREAT PICS!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your pictures of Aasher and your other children as well. They are beautiful. That costume was genius! You deserved to win first place! WAY TO GO! I am so glad to meet you today. I clicked over via your comment at Enjoying the Small things. What a blessing it was to come here. Aasher could not be any cuter. Seriously. WHAT A SWEETIE! Love that you got some extra pictures from your photographer. I love nice photographers! Super great to meet you tonight. Love, Becky