I guess the best thing to do is start where I left off and try to catch up :-)
AAsher has been working really hard on sitting up by himself....... we haven't fully mastered it just yet, but still making progress.
He has also figured out that McDonald's makes the BEST french fries!!
He just needs to figure out how to NOT miss his mouth. LOL
He has also been pushing his booty up in the air.....
In September, a friend of mine, who I met through an online group that many of you may have heard of, baby center, and I, got together and started a community group for friends and families of someone who has Down Syndrome. Our first meeting was AMAZING!! We had about 22 families show up from the area!! It was kindof a meet and greet kind of thing, had pizza and just all talked. So, for our October meeting, we decided to get a bunch of baby pumpkins and let the kids paint them. It was so much fun!! Here are a few shots of some of the kiddo's.
I can't tell you how great this group has been for us!! So much information and support! We are so blessed to have aquired this whole new family to take this journey with. Next month we are doing a movie night. Toy Story 3!!
AAsher is 10 months old now and to celebrate his birthday, my friend Teresa sent him a t-shirt that she found. Fits him to a tee!! "Don't blame me, I was born AWESOME". :-) We think so too!
This month also brought the end of Wayllon's fall baseball. They came a long way from the team that they started out as. Only ended up losing that very first game!! Undefeated through the rest of the season!! Woo Hoo!! October 17 we joined the Down Syndrome Association of Houston's Festival of Friends picnic. There were sooooo many families there!
Willy was learning how to balance basketballs :-)
Tomorrow we will catch up on the busy month of October :-) Very busy month, but you will love the pics!!!!
1 comment:
Look how behind I am!!!! What great pictures!!
Post a Comment