Christmas background

"You can walk the walk and talk the talk when everyone is watching and listening, but your true character comes from what you do when no one is watching." Me

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Indians, Pilgrims and Sock Monkey.......

Today was Wayllon's 3rd grade Thanksgiving day play. Wayllon was an indian and his best friend Shamar was a pilgrim. Wayllon is very shy when it comes to speaking in front of the class, but today, he had a rather large speaking part in the play. He was very loud and did an excellent job if I might say so myself :-)
Note the homemade vest (courtesy of Kroger's) and how colorful everything was on his costume. He says that the indians were not boring mom....... LOL




Today was also the day that AAsher received his handmade sock monkey knit hat in the mail. He REALLY likes the red balls that hang down on both sides. LOL Cutest sock monkey ever!!!
(Oh sweet baby boutique - facebook - tell her we sent ya....maybe I will get a discount or something :-))
He also got a bumbo chair today that a friend let us borrow. He is liking it very much!







2 comments:

erikatx said...

where did you get that sock money hat!!!! we must get one.. i seen one dont remember where, and we never went back for it! And I had offered you our teal bumbo a while back and you were hesistant!!! now AAsher has to sit in purple one!
Cant wait to see you guys!

Tracy said...

I'm so glad you are posting again! Love the pictures of Aasher! And I want a sock monkey hat...for myself!!!! Thanks for the comment on my tattoo...I'm still kinda shell shocked that I did it...it's just so out of character for me. SO GLAD you are back on the blogosphere! Wayylon was a darling Indian!