Christmas background

"You can walk the walk and talk the talk when everyone is watching and listening, but your true character comes from what you do when no one is watching." Me

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

AAsher's play"date" with Grace

First, make sure Kenny Chesney's song "You Had Me From Hello" is playing at the bottom of the page.......................................................then continue reading :-)











I would like to introduce you to Ms. Grace aka: Gracie, lil' momma, wonder woman.
She is my friend Felicia's daughter and someone whom we have come to love along with her whole family. Grace is a few months younger than AAsher, but you surely can't tell by looking at them. LOL AAsher is such a tiny little boy.
I know that many, many years from now when Gracie and AAsher are graduating high school, we will look back at these pictures and remember how it all got started.............














3 comments:

Patti said...

They are just too sweet together! I follow Gracie's blog too, I'm jealous that you could get together-come to Oregon!:)

Jen said...

Too cute!! Love the hand holding between them!

Felicia said...

Oh Kerri!!! I just love you and your entire family. All I can say is thank you sooo much for loving me and mine!!! We were meant to meet and become best of friends!! (you know why!!! )