Christmas background

"You can walk the walk and talk the talk when everyone is watching and listening, but your true character comes from what you do when no one is watching." Me

Sunday, November 28, 2010

AAsher's last "first" holiday.........

So Thanksgiving 2010 brings to an end the "first" holidays for our baby boy. Although it was such a wonderful, happy day and we are so very thankful for the friends and the family and the awesome children that we have, I couldn't shake this sadness. He's growing up..... as they all do. Why so fast? Can't I slow it down :-(
 Happy 1st Thanksgiving AAsher!! So thankful for you.
 Mommy, make Brittnie stop tickling me!!!!!
 The boys played x-box kinect while waiting for the turkey to finish cooking.
 Grandma "nana" makes her famous turkey gravy. MMMMM
 Grandma and Grandpa carving the turkey.
 AAsher loves his daddy!!!

 Don't gobble me up daddy......... wait for the turkey.

 Mommy, what are these things on my pants????

 Everyone wants to tickle AAsher.

 Hmmm..... what is that????
 Oh yes!!!! Give me some!!
 mmm...... maybe just a little taste............
 not bad..... not bad at all.............
 hey mommy, you should try this..............
 give it to ME daddy, I can hold it...................
Good stuff!!!!! I LOVE Thanksgiving!!! Can't wait for #2 :-)

1 comment: