Before our little AAsher came along, each day was a rush and taken for granted. He has taught us to slow down a bit and smell the flowers and pay attention to the small things.
Christmas background
"You can walk the walk and talk the talk when everyone is watching and listening, but your true character comes from what you do when no one is watching." Me
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Friendship
So, after I posted the pictures of AAsher and Gracie's playdate, I decided to do something cute for Felicia (Grace's mommy). I loved it so much I thought I would post it for all of you to see and enjoy as well :-)
2 comments:
What a thoughtful thing to do!
I just love you Kerri and your family!! Seriously!!! Thank you for loving my Grace.
I am going to have to keep my eye on AAsher. Dont be trying to steal no kisses just yet!!
Post a Comment